ProjectSAM Cinematic Sampling has released The Free Orchestra – a gigabyte of free cinematic sounds, taken from ProjectSAM’s sound libraries.
The sound library ranges from orchestral string staccatos and brass clusters to symphonic percussion and ‘dystopian sound design’.
The Free Orchestra works with the free Kontakt Player, so it can be used without limitations by just about anyone with a Mac or Windows computer.
See the ProjectSAM site for details....
Arturia has made iSpark for iPad, a software drum machine, available now as a free download.
iSpark lets you build custom sounds – using samples, synthesis and physical modeling – and then create custom drum patterns on the fly.
- Multiple sound engines: TAE analog synthesis, physical modeling, and multi-layered samples
- 640 Instruments / 40 kits
- Classic drum machines
- Electronic kits
- Acoustic kits
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
- Choke groups to mute instruments naturally
- Song mode with 16 segments
- Song segment triggering from hardware
- Performance master effects: repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 8-mode filter and Roller
- 16-track mixer with high-quality effects: multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- Compatible with SparkLE controller
- Ableton Link integration
- Possibility to share projects, kits and instruments between iSpark and the desktop version of Spark 2.
Pricing and Availability
iSpark for iPad is now available as a free download. Additional sound libraries are available via in-app purchases....