New in Wusik EVE V5:
- New modern code using the same engine as Wusik Station and Wusik 8008.
- Native 64-bit support (plus 32-bit version for older machines).
- Support for more audio sound formats.
- New file browser, just like on the other products.
- More filter types.
- More effects.
- Microtuning support.
- Other extra features yet to be defined.
Wusik P2000 runs as a stand-alone application or VST/AU plugin and allows you to do several MIDI tasks such as Key Switching and Crossfading between plugins and many other features.
This project is based on Wusik SQ200 code, making it easier to use the Track's MIDI Processors for those who don't want to bother about the sequencer.
The idea is simple, to have a Plugin in VST/AU format, Windows/OSX, 32/64-bits, that allows you to host other plugins in the same formats (even mixing formats - plus, there will be a Stand-Alone/App/Executable version just like Wusik SQ200). This way you can chain multiple plugins and have each plugin process all input notes (MIDI Information) using the following MIDI Processors (the ones that are already there in Wusik SQ200):
- Key and Velocity Zone Split - so you can assign different sections of your MIDI Keyboard for each instrument.
- Key Switching - allows you to switch from one instrument to another one using a set of keys you define. It can also work in Hold mode, so it will switch to that instrument as long as you keep holding the note.
- Round Robin - you set multiple instruments and each note will go to a different one, in a circular way.
- Transpose - pitch up or down all input notes, single notes or whole octaves.
- Sticky Keys - will hold keys and works in two ways: holds all keys until you press a defined key; holds keys until you press those again to release.
- Chords & Strum - record chords to be played with single keys. Optional strumming velocity and progression. Plus, looping of chords when using the strum option.
- Crossfader - allows you to crossfade from one track to another, with support to up to 99 tracks sequentially.
- Note Delay - adds a delay to all notes, with the option to transpose the delayed note and echo the original note. Plus, feedback on the delay, creating sequential delays.
- New Wavesequencer - allows you to create complex sequences using multiple instruments. This is still under constructions for Wusik SQ200, and will also be available for Wusik P2000.
- New ARP - based on the Wusik Station V9 ARP.
The process of using Wusik P2000 will be easier compared to Wusik SQ200, but you will still need to scan your plugins before using it. Once you have done that, you just add a plugin and select which MIDI Processors you want to use. All that is saved by your Host of choice....