Developer Luis Martinez has introduced iBassist, a virtual bassist for iOS.
iBassist turns your iPad into a virtual bass player. Additionally, it sends progression chords by MIDI, so you use it to play keyboards in the background.
- You can apply any chord progression to any bass line. The Chord Progression editor is quick, easy to use and allows to create or edit your progressions choosing Key Notes – harmony by steps, midi detection or randomizing.
- iBassist includes 10 round-robin sampled natural bass sounds. Different styles and colors, from Modern Finger Bass, to warm Double Bass.
- Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads for Line-Progression-Jam, and change between them by MIDI.
- Song Mode. Choosing “Make Drums” in song mode will create the whole song structure drums.
- Export Midi function to create MIDI Files with the Bass Line /- Progression – Jam combination or whole song structures.
- Built-In Effects: Compressor, Delay, Chorus, Reverb. Parametric EQ
Pricing and Availability
iBassist is available now for US $17.99. If you’ve used iBassist, share your thoughts on it in the comments!...